This program is tailored to the needs of Indigenous communities. It offers professional internships in the field of sea training and encourages leadership, communication as well as teamwork while incorporating Indigenous realities. Its humane approach focuses on giving hope.
– Allow Indigenous communities to reclaim their territories and cultures to support their conservation
– Develop and maintain positive interactions between community members from all ages
– Train inspiring community leaders so that they become change ambassadors
GOALS FOR INDIVIDUALS
– Encourage communication amongst men so that they engage in a healing process inspired by fellow community members and nature
– Recreate connections through the transmission of traditional knowledge by women while focusing on unity and solidarity